Do you know the most efficient way to gather content for Website development?

Luján De Felice
8 replies
I'd appreciate hearing your insights on the tools for gathering client information for web design and obtaining final feedback and approval.

Replies

Luján De Felice
Hi guys! I probably didn't provide enough information. What I'm looking for is an app that can help me organize the content we will need for the website. Ideally, I would like to do it on Figma, so the people who decide which content to include in which sector could edit it directly. The only problem is that they could edit the entire page, not just the text if they have editor access. I wonder if there is an app that can pull the info from my website, design it on Figma or another platform, provide me with the flexibility to re-arrange the elements, and then give access to the client who will be in this case, in charge of creating the content.
Romio
I use this method. Go to similar websites, take screenshots of some sections. Compare and finalize it with the requirements. Then the layout.
Thaha
Currently, I rely on AI tools and good old google search.
Xavier JJ
@thehighsecond Hey would you mind sharing your AI tools? I'm interested!
Xavier JJ
I like to use AnswerThePublic. Basically, it statically show what are questions your target audience are searching for in form of questions.
Eliza Crescini
Gather website content efficiently by creating a content inventory, gathering existing content, assigning tasks, setting deadlines, and reviewing content before publishing. Hope it helps :)
Arz
I would study competitors 🤠