Do you know any Amazon Affiliate Middleman?

Elia Kanadi
3 replies
I'm an Amazon Associates for a long time. It works well, but suddenly Amazon closed my account for some reasons. Each time a create a new Amazon Associates, there always closed my account again and say "Your current Associates account is closed because an account belonging to you (or a person or entity connected or affiliated with you) has previously been closed for violations of the Operating Agreement or one of the other Amazon marketing programs" Is there any Amazon Affiliate Middleman? I found one here (https://rye.store). Do you guys know any website that enable me to be amazon associates simply by just register on their services?

Replies

Edvart Calen
Good afternoon! A friend of mine recently told me that affiliate programs help promote the site, and that's why I decided to find an affiliate program. I was able to find cpa nutra asia on the internet. My friend advised me to do this, and I decided to join this affiliate program! I think that soon my website will become much more popular than before and I will be able to attract new customers!
David Turner
Are there any other partner programs? If there is, can you tell me how they can be found and why they can be useful to me?
Purple Ocean
Unfortunately, I don't know any concrete Amazon middleman. But I know that Amazon Affiliate program is very good by itself, may be using amazon customer service is worth that? I personally know a lot of guys who make good money exactly via Amazon Affiliate service, just spend few hours on reading the conditions.