Do you have some problems after finishing the PowerPoint?

Leon Ou
5 replies
PowerPoint makes the presentation change to a new level and the business environment can not be away without it. I know there are a lot of different people from various positions in the community of ProductHunt. Like IT sales, designers, founders, or others. Could u tell me more details about the problems after u finished the PPT? For sharing, commenting, feedback, re-editing, narration, etc. Anything is OK, thank u~ Maybe our team can help you to solve them.

Replies

Dang Khanh @ WriterZen
Thank Leon From my point of view, here are a few things about PP that make me few annoyed: 1. It lacks a design concept; I always look for a sample or guideline in Google before creating my own PP slide. 2. It is quite inconvenient for my team when we want to interact with each other; maybe PP is not good at this point. So I'm looking for an app that puts everyone in the same group. Yeah, just that.
Leon Ou
@dang_khanhh Heyy, Dang~ Thanks for your reply. To sum up, your problems are about templates and team talking. They are too precious to me. Thank u so much.
Leon Ou
@dang_khanhh AudaOS can not fix the first point, but the second we developed some features to solve them, like real-time talking online, video commenting and recorder commenting. Of course, you can use screen record to chat with your team.