Do you have enough free time apart from your work to do things that you like?

Doğu Gül
20 replies
Does work cover your all day, or do you have enough free time for daily stuffs?

Replies

Connor Van Ooyen
I try to be intentional about having specific plans to do something about once a week so I can still spend time with friends (been golfing on Saturday mornings until the weather gets too bad). But during the week I am pretty much just working
Doğu Gül
Launching soon!
@connorvo I think it is important to find some time for social activities at least one day a week to forget tasks about work.
Anıl B. Ceylan
Generally I have enough times for daily stuff but sometimes the work takes too much time. I even forget to eat.
Ahmet Umut Günbak
Yes, but I usually need to schedule the activities in advance otherwise it is hard to spend my free time efficiently since it is separated into short time periods because of work
Csaba Zajdo
Yes. I do have time for myself. I have time to read, swim, travel, watch movies, play badminton. I also meet my friends and hang out. This is my life.
Nadir Arda Oral
I usually have time and can do the activities I want, but the job is always on my mind, and after a while, I become addicted to work. 😕 I think I should switch to hourly planning rather than daily planning and take time for myself 🫠
I have. But sometimes I'm too tired to do things that I'd like to do after work. So yeah, need a better time-management
Kajal Morker
I have, but still I want more hours in single day.
Nancy Talton
Yes. I do have time for myself.
Jade Mackenzie
I certainly do these days - but it's because I've reached the point of burn out before and never want to be there again. Now, in my current role, I'm fiercely protective of my time, wellbeing and work / life balance because I know that, ultimately, it makes me a better leader and more productive, impactful & valuable asset to the business I work in.
Doğu Gül
Launching soon!
@jade_mack Jade, It is good to hear that you get over burnout and find free time. What is your strategy to ensure well-being and good work/life balance?
Ez-ish
I'd say it covers the whole day. As a person who plans out my day, planning out my work hours are also part of the prep time. There are days however that I'm able to go out like going to amusement park for 3 hours before starting work lol