Do you have any tips for making Mondays more productive?

Hashir Ahmed
41 replies

Replies

Edward Cain
I avoid social media distractions and take short breaks to stay focused.
Pedro De la nube✪ 🧪
Face it as another day, do not think it is Monday.🤣
Jack Ho
One tip for making Mondays more productive is to use the Pomodoro technique in conjunction with a productivity website or app. Using a Pomodoro website or app can help you stay on task and make the most of your time. Additionally, starting your workday with a productive mindset and a clear plan can help you feel more motivated and focused throughout the day. Give it a try and let me know how it goes!
Ramya Bhaskar
I usually use Mondays 1. to plan for the rest of the week. 2. catching up on missed deadlines/goals from the previous week, if any 3. Apart from these 2 tasks, rest everything remains like a normal weekday :)
Hashir Ahmed
@ramya_bhaskar Thanks for sharing your approach to Mondays. It's great to hear that you use this day to plan for the rest of the week and catch up on any missed deadlines from the previous week. It's also beneficial to maintain a consistent routine throughout the day to stay focused and productive. Keep up the good work!
Uma Venugopal
Every day should be aimed at being more productive, irrespective of it being a Monday or a saturday.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Plan the entire day on Sunday so you know when and what to hit throughout the day
Try Ivy Lee Method. Basically, you plan 6 tasks the most for work day and stick strictly to the schedule :)
Richard Gao
For me it's just getting into the groove of starting your work again Easy to do this when you work on the weekends too :)
Hashir Ahmed
@richard_gao2 agrees. ive also been trying to do bit of work on weekends, and tbh its fun
Tuna Ozen
All days are the same :)
Tuna Ozen
@hashir_ahmed1 Ah no, actually, when you work on Sundays like its Mondays, it actually feels like any other day :)
Vlad Zivkovic
Here are three tips to kickstart your week: Prioritize tasks: On Friday or Sunday evening, create a list of your most important tasks for the upcoming week. On Monday morning, identify the top three priorities and focus on completing them first. This will help you maintain momentum and accomplish critical objectives. Establish a routine: Develop a consistent Monday morning routine that includes waking up early, exercising, and eating a nutritious breakfast. This will energize you and set a positive tone for the day. Minimize distractions: To maintain focus, allocate specific time blocks for checking emails and engaging on social media. Use productivity tools such as the Pomodoro Technique or time-blocking apps to stay on track and avoid multitasking.
Vasileios Karvelis
Nah, there is a strange feeling about Monday. To me most of the times looks like an extension to weekend.
Adrien Cohen
(Re)-Planning your whole week will increase your motivation and productivity.
Golfo Vasiliou
Disconnect in the weekend so you're excited to go to work instead of dreading it.
Shannon Coulon
I've grown to love Mondays, and I think they are one of my most productive days. I think preparing for a good Monday actually starts on Sunday! A nice reset, cleaning, grocery shopping, and little tasks done on Sunday help you feel fresh on Monday. Regarding productivity on Monday, I always start by mapping out my week and having a "getting stuff done" attitude.
Ali Rehman
If you have a big project that needs to be completed, break it down into smaller, more manageable tasks. This will make it easier to get started and make progress.
Johny burg
Set achievable goals for the day.
Nasreen Akhter
Avoid unnecessary distractions like social media or non-work-related tasks. Stay focused on your goals for the day.
kashaf irfan
You can use some productivity app.
Hashir Ahmed
@kashaf_irfan which is your favorite recommended app?
Tanzirul Huda
1. Plan ahead on Sunday: Take some time on Sunday night to plan out what you'll do on Monday. Make a list of tasks and prioritize them. 2. Get up early: Wake up a bit earlier on Mondays and give yourself some time to get organized, have breakfast, and get ready for the day ahead. 3. Exercise: Get some exercise in the morning or during your lunch break to give yourself a boost of energy for the day. 4. Take breaks: Breaks are important for productivity, so give yourself some time to rest and recharge throughout the day. 5. Stay organized: Take the time to organize your workspace and any other tasks you need to do. This will help you focus and get things done more efficiently.
Hashir Ahmed
@tanzirul_huda These tips can make Mondays more productive: plan ahead on Sunday, wake up earlier, exercise, take breaks, and stay organized.
Hannah Griffin
If I can, I like to make sure I can do some kind of movement on Monday mornings. Sometimes i can't fit it in before I start work, but I might take a break at 10 am and go move. I find when I get back to my desk I'm happier, more focused, and the rest of the day goes really well. And chocolate. :)