Do you have any morning rituals or routines that set the tone for your day?

Anil Vishwakarma
7 replies

Replies

Ivan Ralic
1. Set the coffee to prepare 2. Clean the cat litter 🐈‍⬛ 3. Get coffee 4. Daily Journal 5. Daily Planning 6. Work 🤘
Shreya Gupta
Organize my surroundings to set tone right
Hjalte Niehorster
Not morning, but the evening before, clean up the mess and desk, so you can start your day fresh. In the morning you are the most productive, so why set us that valuable time to clean up???
Gurkaran Singh
I love starting my day with a cup of chai and some light yoga stretches to get the creative juices flowing! Setting a positive tone in the morning can truly make a difference in how the rest of the day unfolds. What morning rituals do you swear by?"
Kabir
I love my morning routine: I start the best part of my morning with my kids. Preparing them for school and taking them to school while discussing fun stuff in the short 2 mile commute. Then an all hands staff zoom meeting with staff spread across multiple states is also a fun exercise as there is always something happening in different places. We start with weather, local excitement and then work stuff. At 11am my team which starts their day at 7:30 PST goes to lunch. I hang out in X spaces or PH from 11 AM to noon.