Do you have a trick for writing on-point and SEO-friendly website content?

Janset Angı
11 replies
Need your tips! :)

Replies

Momo
Hey, This is for me what make a website content friendly and SEO Friendly : 1. Valuable Content (No only content), Bring value to your readers 2. The website it self should be SEO friendly (Depend on the tech you use for your website it can have a huge impact on your SEO even if first condition is met) (e.g Ghost have a good SEO, wordpress very tricky, React (SSR) etc) 3. Good content structure (i think google likes more now answer oriented content, it may be will help him build a better Chatgpt) 4. Web Site Performance , not directly related to content but bad performance forget about SEO, not mobile friendly forget about SEO. 5. SEO is long terme, it's a Marathon not a Sprint, So take a deep breath and be patient. Good Luck and Enjoy Creating
Kate Santoro
1. Clear language. No filler. 2. Have a clear keyword in mind. 3. Plan out the structure first, so you can understand where to fit in the keyword naturally for both Google and the user. Another tip I learned from an SEO agency is that when trying to rank for a keyword, do an analysis of its top pages. This will help you see what Google is looking for when deciding rankings.
Janset Angı
@kate_santoro1 Yes, can't agree more! Sometimes websites are full of unnecessary info. Thanks a lot for your tips! Especially the bonus one :)
Start with keyword research, write for your audience, use headers and subheaders, use meta descriptions, use internal linking, and keep your content concise and regular. :)
Ranjan jha
yes you can contact me I will help u for free @ no costing https://www.rvweb.in/contact-us