Do you have a funnel for your launch?

Jonathan Tahiry
8 replies
Creating the right funnel for your product is crucial, but setting up an effective one isn't always easy! I'm curious to know if everyone has a funnel and what it looks like. Share yours in the comments!

Replies

Jonathan Tahiry
@th_ng_vo1 Have you set a funnel for your launch?
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Creating a solid funnel for a product launch is definitely crucial for success. It's great that you're bringing up this topic because it's something that a lot of people struggle with. I don't have a specific funnel template, but I've found that tailoring the funnel to the specific product and audience is key. I'd love to hear more about your approach and any tips you have for setting up an effective funnel!
Jonathan Tahiry
@markk0217 Pretty much like yours! I’d build different funnel for each needs of my audience, I’d test one, stick if it works and put it down if it doesn’t.
Jessica Ebden
Absolutely! Crafting the perfect launch funnel is key, but it can be a bit of a puzzle. Not everyone follows the same structure, but personally, our funnel begins with generating buzz through teasers and social media. Then, we move folks to a landing page with enticing details. Next, we nurture interest with email campaigns, offering exclusive sneak peeks. As the launch date nears, we intensify the excitement with countdowns and more engaging content. On D-day, it's all about a seamless online experience, making sure our product shines! What about yours? Share your funnel insights in the comments!
Jonathan Tahiry
@jessica_ebden About to do the same! Just setting it up right now and we will see the result soon! How was the result for you?
Nishkarsh Srivastava
yep, sharing our funnel that got us to #1 product of the day be a part of relevant groups/communities --> engage with everyone in the community --> on the day of launch reach out to every single person who displayed the slightest of interest and ask for their support (we just launched and we're aiming for #1 product of the week -- would love your support :)) producthunt.com/posts/findr-5
Jonathan Tahiry
@nishkarsh_srivastava I kinda like your approach! So I guess it took you efforts to get all of that together, right? Are you working alone or with a team?