Do you guys like watching short videos, like TikTok videos? Why?

Lydia Cohen
43 replies

Replies

Witt Teo
Yes, short videos can be a quick and entertaining way to pass the time.
Lydia Cohen
@witt_teo Yes, they are relaxing. But we need to control the amount of time spent on it.
Aaron Jackson
I don't like it very much. I don't see much
Lydia Cohen
@aaron_jacksonyy I don't like it either. TikTok is addictive. That's why I'm afraid to install it on my phone.
Minha Nadeem
Lets just say that it's the thing I waste most of my time on.
Lydia Cohen
@mahad_kamran I also waste a lot of time on my phone...
Seeing Chen
My time on the subway belongs to it~
Lydia Cohen
@seeing_chen Glad to hear you enjoyed your subway time!
Jason Lee
Yes, there are a lot of funny content on it, let me relax.
Lydia Cohen
@jason_lee_3282 Yeah, there are many interesting content creators!
Anne Broadwin
actually no. I think it's low efficiency to absorb info in videos, although they present far more. I just like controlling the speed like when i'm reading a book
Lydia Cohen
@annebroadwin That's true. Too many short videos tend to make people lose concentration.
Joe Shaw
So addictive🆘
Lydia Cohen
@joeshaw0129 It seems that short videos are the leading trend now.
Jason Andries
I like it because you're able to soak up more information in a short span of time and do more in-depth research on the topic if you'd like to
Lydia Cohen
@jason_andries1 Yes, we live in the age of information explosion. That's really one way we connect to the world.
Anoir Houmou
Yes! Informative short videos tend to prompt audiences to do their own research after consuming a short content piece.
Lydia Cohen
@anoirhoumou Yeah, there are a lot of informative short videos!
Isabel Hely
Yes. But I want to lose this habit.
Lydia Cohen
@isabel_hely That does bring a lot of fun. It's important to have fun, but we need to control the time we spend on it.
Krishnaswamy Anand Ganesh
I think the sheer diversity of emotions and experience in a very short span keeps us hooked
Lydia Cohen
@krishnaswamy_anand_ganesh Agree. That's why we indulge in it.
Angeli Zhao
I try to watch them as little as possible, so much is known about the negative effects of scrolling through too much short videos. Instead, I try to stick to longer, more informative videos of topics I'm interested in on Youtube.
Lydia Cohen
@angeli_ I prefer text, followed by longer videos, such as documentaries or films. Hope all goes well with your goal!
Rebecca Tany
I like Tiktok, a good way to relax and get to know new trendings
Lydia Cohen
@rebeccatany That's true. That's where we can learn a lot.
Sara Arcouet
Yes. It's very convenient because you can learn different things in a very short time. After that, you have to be careful with this platform because a lot of videos are made to make the buzz because of the pay. And the algorithm on Tik Tok is very present.
Hanieh Haddad
I do like them, cause they're mostly so funny, but I don't use TikTok cause I know then I would compensate my work stress with watching videos 24/7!
Vincent Chinc
Make the boring time go faster
Anna Chen
Yes, I like to watch in my spare time, like when I'm on the subway. It's a great way to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and topics.