Do you find yourself doodling during meetings?

Alessandra Mikail
7 replies
I always find myself doodling without failure and somehow it helps me stay focused throughout meetings! Do you like to doodle too? What other small things do you do during meetings that help you keep your focus?

Replies

Rachana
Yes always. Signing my name and drawing mountains, flowers, frogs, cats, and dogs top the list
Apollon Latsoudis
Most certainly! Depends on the meeting though (whether I am participating as primary speaker/coordinator who also need to take notes or simple observant) I think its just a reflex at this point.
Deniz Sutaş
I always manage to maintain my focus and organize my thoughts throughout entire meetings, and everything else tends to distract me. It's super helpful of course, but I end up unbelievably exhausted afterwards.
Kanees
Wir haben hochqualifizierte, vollständig licenserte Garage Door Spring und insured Fachleute, die in der Lage sind, Garagentore aller Größen zu reparieren.
Alexander Johann Eser
We are actually developing a solution to have more productive 1:1s and team meetings. Please check zipdo.co - We are launching our MVP soon and if you want to be one of the first users to try it out, please contact me at ajeser[at]zipdo.co or join our waitlist.