Do you find any modern gadgets frustrating to use?

Stella
29 replies

Replies

Ben H
Sometimes, even Figma is frustrating. But we use it with our client frequently so it's necessary.
Robert K Simpson
I do find some social media platforms very complicated to understand. One example is Quora.
Julien Ergan
@robert_k_simpson yeah I agree, I find the UI of Quora confusing. I feel I need to make some efforts only to find the answer to read.
Leena Chitnis
Apps, not so much gadgets: reaching anyone for help with my business accounts on FB or IG - impossible and horrific
Leela Shankar
until I see the uses of it, yeah...
Igor Lysenko
I think there are some devices that people don't like because of their use. But it's more like a joke.
Not Learning things or adapting to the modern is frustrating to me.🙂
Ivan Dudin
Each person may or may not be suited for one gadget or another. For example, I have never liked the macbook. But M1 + Mac OS 13 (and now 14) changed the rule of the game. Now I prefer mac =) And I don't need any Windows laptop, not even a top of the line one from MS.
MeelounEducation
Since the global outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, countries worldwide have increasingly turned to online courses to sustain their education systems. For international students, this undoubtedly presents an entirely new challenge, especially in terms of language barriers. While internet technology has brought more convenience to learning, the language difficulties faced by international students in online courses remain a significant concern when compared to traditional classroom settings. If you need assistance with online course support, you can contact us at https://www.lunwentop.net/wangkedaixiu/.
Nitin Joshi
Mobile Phones and social media!
George Burmistrov
I find some social media frustrating to use. Just for example, YouTube. I can't disable the Shorts section, the recommendations there don't work properly, now they show a recommended video to watch after the video you just watched on the mobile device and this recommendation covers nearly all the active player zone. And I can't disable it. I know that I can't disable Shorts because it is a part of the platform and this is how creators and the platform gets more money. But I don't care, I don't want to see this section, I don't want to watch these videos, as probably 90% of those is just useless.
C M
Not really, apart from the few that rely upon electricity!
Matthew
The new outlook where it consolidates sent messages makes it really difficult to quickly go back to the right sent message in an email chain.
Shajedul Karim
hey sis, in a world where gadgets are like conversations between humans and tech, sometimes the dialogue feels a bit off. it's not about the device being modern, but sometimes the intuitiveness takes a backseat, making the interaction feel more like a puzzle than a chat. a gadget should be an extension of our intent, effortlessly blending with our thought process. when it asks more of our patience than our curiosity, that’s where the frustration tiptoes in. it's like, the more we advance, the more we crave simplicity. the dance between user-friendliness and innovation is a delicate one. warm wishes.
Milana Denis
Of course, some modern gadgets may be difficult to useespecially Mac. For example I found it challenging to locate the path of a file on Mac. Thankfully, I stumbled upon a helpful resource, https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to... which made it much easier to navigate and understand this aspect of Mac usage.
Lother Blunk
Yeah, i find trending one from ETSY. i recently buy cute pipes not a proper gadget but use as a hobby so choose ETSY smartly otherwise go down like me hobby thing.