Do you feel that your productivity now depends on ChatGPT?

Serge Neskoromny
3 replies
Do you feel that your productivity now depends on ChatGPT? What do you do when you see this 'high demand' banner in the morning and ChatGPT is not responding? πŸ˜• Do you use any other LLMs or third-party OpenAI providers? I occasionally use www.perplexity.ai, and, of course, my own WiseTalk AI Assistant (www.wisetalkapp.com), especially when I'm on the go - driving or walking - when my knowledge has reached its limits and I need to answer children's questions, for example. πŸ˜„

Replies

Daniela Uemura
I can't say my productivity completely depends on ChatGPT but I do miss it a lot when it is not working properly. I've recently tried pi.ai and have used the Bing chat on Microsoft Edge.
Serge Neskoromny
@uemuradani Yeah, I've also tried Pi.ai. They have the best domain name, and I love their minimalist design. They are very promising, especially considering that the same people who invented the transformer in Google are behind this startup.
Daniela Uemura
@serge_neskoromny Their domain is a real achievement! But I also love how natural their LLM feels. That together with the minimalist design you mentioned makes me feel like I'm talking to a very nice and calm person. The experience is just really natural and consistent.