Do you feel that school has really helped you in getting your work done ?

Mohcine Heddi
12 replies
Howdy 🤠, As an entrepreneur, I sometimes wonder if I did not waste my time by going to school. I feel that most of the knowledge that I have has been gained while working with other people, building ideas into services, marketing our values and exchanging genuine opinions with partners, clients and collaborators. Do you ever think on the same lines?

Replies

Certsdone
Get ready to conquer the future with the latest iteration of the MBPv6 exam, set to redefine excellence in 2023. Designed to test your knowledge, skills, and readiness for the ever-evolving landscape of technology, this cutting-edge assessment promises to be your gateway to success. What's new? Our expert panel has meticulously curated a fresh set of questions, covering the most up-to-date industry trends and challenges. From AI and cybersecurity to cloud computing and data analytics, New questions for the MBPv6 exam is your compass in navigating the digital frontier. Stay ahead, stay certified, and stay competitive. Are you ready to embrace the future? Discover the answers in the MBPv6 Exam [2023].
Akhil Mittra
Because of the heavy workload I used to receive in high school, bachelor's and master's programs, it is instilled in me a solid determination to finish large amounts of work within a deadline before the weekend and perform deep research for long hours on various topics/activities. However, I wish, apart from academics, my alma maters could have given courses related to entrepreneurship and startup creation & management.
Mohcine Heddi
@akm626 good point! i wonder though if we need 23 years of schooling in order to learn that ? seems like a lot of years though 😅
Akhil Mittra
@make_mhe probably not. the courses I mentioned could be offered as microlearning programs which could start candidates immediately on that path.
Launching soon!
Not professional, but school teaches you the basic ethics.
robert shelton
No, but the work you put in to attain the outcome will benefit your career. They are teaching you a life skill: how to put effort into things you don't truly care about. The majority of employment entails doing things you don't particularly care about in order to earn the money you need to survive. The positive outcomes are a hazy mirror of the work put in, so they aren't wholly worthless, but they will be shortly forgotten.
Roderic Ruegger
Unfortunately I don't think so, also many friends of mine think so (( But I'm really glad that it didn't mess me up so much to do what I want, because with the help of https://papersowl.com/examples/d... I was able to get rid of more homework, because I was able with the help of Papersowl to do the writing I hate a lot faster and I'm glad that there are different themes there, starting with Racism and ending with Declaration Of Independence.
Linda Parker
Research has shown that schools that offer healthier lunch options alike chick fil a menu tend to see a positive impact on student performance. Healthy eating supports brain development and function, affecting cognitive skills such as concentration and memory, which are essential for learning. Additionally, schools that prioritize healthy meals often also educate children about the importance of nutrition, instilling lifelong habits that contribute to their overall well-being. Moreover, schools that participate in programs like the Farm to School program, which brings locally sourced fruits and vegetables into school cafeterias, or those that have implemented policies to reduce sugar and fat in their meals, report not just better health outcomes but also improvements in students’ academic performance. These programs also help in reducing absenteeism and improving classroom behavior, as proper nutrition can influence a child's mood and behavior. However, the effectiveness of school-provided lunches in contributing to a child's ability to get work done is also dependent on broader factors, including the child's overall diet, their physical and mental health, and the educational environment. Engaging families in nutritional education and ensuring that healthy eating habits are supported both at school and at home are critical for maximizing the benefits of healthy school lunches.