Do you do cold mail? What tool are you using?

Daisy Do
7 replies
Hi makers, recently I started to do the cold mail, but I don't know which tool to use. I just used the normal mail to send the email, but it is inefficient. Furthermore, I can't track the open rate. Do you have any suggestions?

Replies

Michael
Apollo works great!
This is a really good topic especially these days with the improvement in AI various tools are emerging. I have tried apollo and Lemlist which are great for both finding prospects and doing cold emailing. Be careful with the warming-up emailing!
John Robinson
I use Apollo for prospect list building and Woodpecker for sending. Lemlist is also a good option, as is Apollo's built in tool. Yurii Veremchuk is also a great follow on Linkedin. Tons of quality cold emailing tips in his content. https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuri...
Rubin Shao
Seeing @parilti_erkan mentioning pre-warm emails, I took the initiative to search for relevant information. I found that the account used for sending pre-warm emails is crucial for successful cold email delivery. Otherwise, there's a high risk of being flagged as spam by email providers. The pre-warming process involves starting with a small quantity and gradually increasing the email volume each day. For instance, Gmail theoretically has a daily limit of 2000 emails, but at the beginning, you can only send 10-20 emails a day. Ideally, it takes 8-12 weeks to reach the maximum sending capacity. The preparation speed of emails will be faster based on the volume and the level of participation in the pre-warming process. If recipient engagement is too low, email pre-warming might take longer than expected.