Do you believe in your product?

Alex Nix
7 replies
I do! I am thrilled to invite you to join my journey with the Sol-A app, which will transform your working processes and save up to 80% of your time. It doesn't matter what you are doing, we've got everyone covered! I invite you to follow us in anticipation of our release on November 1st! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Aditya
Positive thing I read toady from Alex and you, Eliza.
Eliza Crescini
Notified here! Looking forward to your launch! To answer your questions: YES, I DO! It should be US first to believe in our product. Once we believe it, our customers will follow! :) Good luck with your launch!
Alex Nix
@eliza_crescini wow! this is awesome! US is always amazing and uncommon experience, even the first time. With you all the best Eliza!!
Jao Japitana
Notified! And yes of course💯%, as a maker or the owner of the product, you should be the #1 fan of your own product. You should have faith in it just as you want your clients to feel the same way.
Alex Nix
@jao_japitana agree! But not everyone does. For some people it's just a business without emotions, someone don't truly believe, someone is shy...