Did your productivity level change compared to summer?

Sveta Bay
31 replies

Replies

Andisheh Keikha
I read the comments, looks like I'm the only one who got more productive than summer, lol.
Sveta Bay
There was a popular discussion in Summer, where people told that summer affected productivity dramatically. So, it's the third week of Autumn! Has something changed?
Grace Bulman
@basv @karthik_tatikonda I agree Karthik, it's been raining where I am and all I want to do is stay in bed!
Soumya Chaturvedi
Well, I usually feel lazy in winters.. it really makes my productivity low
Andrew C.
winters are naturally lazier... it does affect the general folks... but it hasn't taken a toll on me yet
Brite Murenzi
Yesss, the vibe from transitioning from Summer to Autumn definitely affected my productivity. Now one kind of has to get serious to get more done to compensate for summer... I know I am the only one that feels this way?
Jakub Piskor
I didn't jump back on track yet. :/
Mudit
Yet to experience winter here but I used to track my productivity on a granular level in college and observed 20-40% uptick during winters as summers where I live are extremely uncomfortable
Santa
It definitely affected my mood and overall energy, therefore productivity levels as well. To counteract this, I take vitamin D supplements and go for regular walks.
Divya
Yes. The fall season is particularly very lazy.
Yassin Bouacherine
I am doing much better after Summer, I just can't stand the heat!
Roman Horchak
Definitely yes, it gets higher from Autumn to Spring.
Launching soon!
Yes, it does, to some extent. I naturally feel relaxed, calmer, and productive when the weather is good and pleasing.
Andisheh Keikha
For people with kids like me, it has changed dramatically. I used to work in chaos, on the first day of school, I got so much done in the morning and checked the time, it was only 11:30 am. I couldn't believe my eyes. For me, not only the productivity level has changed, but also I think I have gained a super power in focus, by practicing to focus with kids background noise and demands.
Shlomo Genchin
Hey, the summer is not over yet!
Francis Zierer
Colder temperatures are always more productive for me.
Frankie Zhang
I enjoy the fall season so I am more productive than I was in summer. The heat actually makes me lazier.
Shaur ul Asar
The weather can indeed affect productivity, particularly in winter when people tend to be more lethargic.
Deniz AY
Yes. Cold weather makes me more productive and I can focus more.
Elif Duran
Yes, the air is cooler and there is also sunlight. I am more energetic when there is a fall sun, rather than a summer sun.
Tanya Kapoor
Yes, I can see a change in my productivity level. It has improved.