Did you still using Calendly in 2023?

Tristan Berguer
34 replies
I'm about to launch a new product and would like to know what tools you'll be using in 2023? Calendly is ugly, and it's so buggy, could you use another competitor?

Replies

Yes, I am still using Calendly but happy to explore something else if it's better than Calendly.
@tberguer, thanks but can you share why is it better than Calendly?
Natella Nuralieva
It feels a little bit harsh to comment on your competitors that way (saying they are ugly), especially considering they are quite successful on the market and reached great results. I am using Morgen to create scheduling links, the tool absolutely rocks :)
Uma Venugopal
I'm more in zcal because it's free and easy and gets the job done.
Relja Denic
I'm using it, and it's doing everything that I need. I don't see what a other type of software could do better
Aden Will
Nah!!! but sometimes
Apostolos Toptsis
Your platform looks good. But why would I switch from Calendly if it works for me?
Apostolos Toptsis
@tberguer I understand the personal branding part which ultimately though I am unsure what value it provides for a meeting link. (just seems like more unnecessary fluff) Secondly I am confused about this 'no show rate' you keep mentioning. How do you reduce 'no show rate' and also I don't have 'no shows' as I do my qualification properly and have reminders for all meetings.
Apostolos Toptsis
@tberguer On average I aim for about 5 meetings booked per day. Has been my golden rule for years. Also how do you reduce no show rate using a calendar link?
Aditya Saxena
I'm embarrassed to put this out there but I found sending ical invites so complicated for some reason so I hacked a simple ical sender in like half n hour just for myself. It's pretty ugly but gets the job done for me lol: https://sendicalinvite.com/
Simon Peter Damian
I use Calendly but sometimes cal.com too.
Leena Chitnis
@tberguer There are a ton out there, they all have a dime-a-dozen feel, I can't even remember the names of them...
Apostolos Toptsis
How can I delete my account? The team of Lemcal seems to not be able to answer questions regarding the usability of the platform. I've disconnected all my integrations, how do I remove my account from your platform?
Shivangi Awasthi
Yes, I am really happy with Calendly. But would love to check your product and give it a try. :)
Tristan Berguer
@shivangiawasthi Ok great! Do you have a free plan on Calendly? Try on lemcal.com ! You'll be love it for sure
Matt Kealey
I still use Calendly. I haven't found any alternative. I only use it for a onboarding call for socialburst.
Tristan Berguer
@mattkealey hey thanks for feedbacks. Did you try lemcal.com ?
Ken Wu
Yes I still do but I find sometimes it doesn't send the meeting link correctly. This has caused me to miss a few meetings
Tristan Berguer
@ken_wu3 Yeaaah i got the same problem... That's why i started to work on lemcal.com, you need to try its free!