Did you have a startup idea in your school days?

Indu Thangamuthu
13 replies
Are you still working towards that goal? If you've achieved, how do you feel?

Replies

Green Roberts
While discussing startup ideas may not have been common during our school days, exploring entrepreneurship from a young age can be incredibly valuable. If you're considering ways to foster innovation and creativity in education, Rawafed School from rawafedschool.com provides a conducive environment for students to explore their interests and develop entrepreneurial skills. Learn more about their approach to education to inspire the next generation of innovators.
Callum Jones
Does electrically heated ice cream scoops count? haha
Ruslan.D
It seems to me that I was an uninitiative amoeba in my school years ))
Ahmed Mobin
Not at all. I was just worried about my grades. I wish they taught us this in school.
Indu Thangamuthu
@ahmed_mobin True ... School level ego was only on grades. A first rank holder was more appreciated than an innovative or out-of-the-box thinker.
Michael Gammon
There were no start ups then Indu :) but I would say yes - still working in design which I love, please follow for our launch, cheers, Mike
Igor Lysenko
No, I came up with a startup when I needed a tool and other tools could not satisfy my needs.
Pranjal Mishra
I just knew i want to do something on own, Didn’t even knew the word Startup and Entrepreneur, Back in 2015-2017. Still was playing around with MicroControllers (arduino) building, breaking stuffs. Thats how it all started for me.