Did AI Disrupt your plans for Q2 2023?

Yash
17 replies
It definitely did for most of us - how did AI Impact your Q2 2023?

Replies

Shreya Meduri
I believe it has shortened the new plan's timeline. We now have more time for R&D.
Dr. Viktor
Rather the opposite. The AI โ€‹โ€‹has only approved future plans that they are on the right track.
Marlene Koh
Nope. Rocketfuel.
Hashnimo
Yes, but I didn't have a plan.
John Koo
Totally. We are looking for a way to adapt the tech to our product.
Shaur ul Asar
AI technology is constantly evolving and improving, and it has the potential to revolutionize everything from healthcare and transportation to finance and entertainment.
Daniel Moutouss
Not at all. In fact, it has boosted them, quicker output, faster building, faster everything. Very excited. Riding the front of the tech wave is always dangerous, as emerging tech might drown your own, but here for the long run. High risk, high reward
Carmen Judson
I think it could have generated more unique ways and ideas for many people/founders.
Bjarn Bronsveld
Definitely not, only gave me more possibilities ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Pedro De la nubeโœชย ๐Ÿงช
Yes, but the interruption has been to begin to investigate the full scope that it will have in the medium term and how to take advantage of the learning! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
Paris Mielke
Yes, we have to move faster to keep up with the current rate of change in the market. We knew certain changes were coming (virtual agents, better LLMs, etc), but it has become clear recently that it is time to adopt these into our existing product now rather than later.