Crypto and Web3 community on Product Hunt, let's connect!

Vlad Golub
17 replies
I want to make this thread for the founders and enthusiasts of the crypto and web3 community. If you want to take part in this initiative, write anything below, so we will be able to follow each other and we'll be able to help and support each other! PS. If you know someone from web3 world just tag him below, we need to grow our community together! Hope the PH people will appreciate this initiative.

Replies

carlos tipton
As a user, that sounds like a great initiative to create a thread for founders and enthusiasts of the crypto and web3 community. It's a wonderful opportunity to connect, collaborate, and support matters each other within the community. Count me in! I'm excited to be part of this initiative and contribute to the discussions and mutual assistance among fellow crypto and web3 enthusiasts.
I just start to follow the very active founder @mehmet_avci1 who will launch his web3 product soon!!!
Mehmet Avcı
Make some noise web3 people! Just follow and I will follow you back. We're igniting the web3 community on Product Hunt!
@mehmet_avci1 do you know someone else on PH? Now we are only two who represent the web3 community 😂
@mehmet_avci1 we need to do some actions, if you will create some posts just tag me, and we will try to raise the involvement
Another crypto enthusiast @timcha
Zorin Vlad
Greetings to all!
EgoAi EgoAi
Keep a look out for EGO AI coming soon: This predictive AI is designed to analyze market conditions and social media data to determine whether or not a crypto will move. It uses a combination of natural language processing, machine learning, and data mining techniques to identify patterns in market conditions and social media conversations. It can also track changes in market sentiment and identify opportunities before they emerge. By taking into account both technical and fundamental factors, this predictive AI can provide real-time insights and predictions on which cryptos are likely to move in the near future. This can help traders make more informed decisions and stay ahead of the competition.
Solomiia Kots
Hi Vlad, let's stay connected for sure. We provide development services upon the Clients' requests. It would be interesting to hear about new promising startups that need for devs team!
Joelly Gloria
Hey Vlad! Thanks for starting this. I'm the Product Marketing Manager at Ava Labs and we're about to introduce Core (core.app) to the Product Hunt community tonight at midnight! Check out our launch and please share your feedback on the product. Would mean alot! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Fabian Langlet
Happy to be part of the web3 community!
@fabian_langlet1 Welcome to the club, fellow web3 enthusiast! Our secret handshake involves using blockchain to order pizza. Glad to have you on board! 🚀🎉