Creative teams - How do you use AI in your day today process?

Ankit Tomar
16 replies

Replies

A lot of interesting use cases of AI usage to build creatives that we have been seeing among our customers using our product. Shameless plug - We have been building Artwork Flow for 2 yrs now (Creative Management tool) and just launched on Product Hunt. We do some interesting AI background generation, Creative workflows, Automation etc - and have been getting some really amazing feedback so far. Pls do check us in today's product listing and let us know your thoughts 🙏
Indie Maker
Great question! 🤖 Our team uses AI for task optimization, content creation, and seamless collaboration. This includes automating repetitive tasks, enhancing visual content, personalizing audience engagement, and boosting overall efficiency. 🚀📊🎨
Sharon Sun
Use GPT for writing tasks
Igor Lysenko
I made a product called IXORD Notes and I use AI to make lists for myself.
Alexandr Builov
While being an active inquisitor is great, being an implementer reaps rewards. Your approach to infusing AI into your daily tasks is noteworthy, no doubt. How do you discern the subtleties in tasks that may not be suited for AI, and instead require a human touch? 🧐👩‍💻💡 Also, any specific AI tool recommendations? This might be helpful for many of us here! 👍😊
Lisa
I am a team of one and I use Chat GPT to brainstorm and get ideas on copy. + Qoqo.ai plugin for figma to quickly create personas and user journeys (it is not 100% accurate, but is a great foundation and saves time)
Yura Turivny
GPT is perfect for brainstorming sessions. Especially when you work remote. Just ask something like "brainstorm me list of 5 ideas..."
Clement Surry
Mostly to get ideas or for inspiration. Recently came across 2 interesting tools in PH too
Jeff Fajans
I use it to brainstorm, give me alternatives to what I create, and also give me outlines
AmazingSylvia
Good question. As a market manager I use Midjourney to make social media content for running official account in IG.
刘lucie
In my daily work, I use GPT to assist me in brainstorming and explore new, fresh ideas together.
I've integrated ChatGPT with my personal messages across social media platforms. It helps me filter out the noise and only presents the most concise and essential information. It's been a game-changer in managing my digital interactions.
Mohamed Ismail
AI has become a great partner that bridged the gap between design and code 🧑‍💻 I rely on it for coding, UX writing, content creation, and more. Hence, I used ChatGPT to build my first Figma Plugin and publish it on the community. 🚀 https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Shambhavi Mahajan
I always have a tab of chatgpt open