Created a Twitter monetization platform called Unknot, looking for feedbacks.

Gyoza
6 replies
Unknot.app a Twitter monetization platform (of course it's still in development, so it's a waitlist). Simply put, you can accept questions from your audience for a fee, and others can peek at your answers for a dollar. And you and the questioner will each get 50 cents. An ideal example is that if I spend $99 to ask you a question, and 200 people peek at your answer, you will get a total of $199 and I will get $100. Good or ugly, any feedback is welcomed! You can check more info at https://unknot.app

Replies

Jeet
Great idea. Looking forward to it. Just one question - is my money on the answer or on the quality of the answer? meaning I don't wanna spend $99 just to get an answer like " I don't know" or "I'm not sure".
Gyoza
@subhajit Thank you. This is more of a customer support issue. But you can actually initiate a refund request and then we'll refund it after reviewing it. But actually in if the creator wants to make more money, they will give you a well prepared answer, and who doesn't want more people to peek in? But just in case, you can still request a refund.
Roberto Morais
Hi Jo, The landing page looks great. The value proposition is very clear and the page itself looks clean and beautiful. That said your business is a marketplace so your biggest challenge will be how to attract both parts to it and this is always a bit complex. Good luck!
Gyoza
@robertomorais Thanks man! Yes, I will face the same problem as the early Airbnb, looking for hosts on the one hand and tenants on the other. Hopefully it will all work out! You can join the waitlist if you like my product :)
Rich Watson
interesting concept, would like to see how this turns out. best of luck with the project
Bernard Badó
I like it. How far are we from the launch?