Create landing page with Ship

Slim Geransar
7 replies
I’m trying to figure out how “create” a ship landing page. I can’t find the “create” button anywhere. Basically trying to build a community as I build my startup which should be launched in a couple of months. Thanks for the help

Replies

Nitin P
Sad it is no longer possible. It was a great way to test a beta and prep before launch
Aleksandr V
Hi Slim, Had the same question and texted the PH support (they are really great). That's what I received: Hi Aleksandr, Thanks for reaching out. With the introduction of Product Hubs comes an opportunity to build out maker tools in one place, including some existing Ship features. As we evaluate our next steps, we are no longer accepting new sign-ups for Ship but will continue supporting existing users.
@veryayskiy Thank you, much appreciate the response! So essentially the only way to get your product up is by scheduling its launch. There is no more "Building in progress" is what I am understanding
zuhaib ashfaq
I think the "SHIP" thing is gone forever. What you can still do is create a "Teaser" when filling in details for your product. It will create a "Notify Me" page and a "Coming Soon" badge along with your name. Max duration for the teaser is 30 days (if I remember correctly)