Crafting Solutions, Not Just Features

Shajedul Karim
4 replies
today's thought โ€“ the essence of a product lies not just in its functionality, but the problem it solves. as makers, we often focus on fine-tuning our product's features. but have we stopped to ponder, are we truly addressing our user's pain points? ask not what your product can do. ask what gap it fills, what relief it brings, or what joy it sparks. when your product becomes a solution rather than a feature-list, that's when real impact unfolds. that's when your creation intertwines with the user's story. food for thought for all builders here: what pain point does your product alleviate? drop your thoughts below. ๐Ÿš€

Replies

Venessa Perez
โ€œwhen your product becomes a solution rather than a feature-list, that's when real impact unfolds.โ€ Beautifully said. Always start with the problem. Larger problem we are solving is the vision for the product. All itโ€™s features is how we solve that one problem. With SmartFeedback.ai i look to solve the time it takes to schedule and facilitate interviews with users. Using AI (a key feature) web site owners can turn any feedback into a qualitative interview to deeply understand what users want and need.
Shajedul Karim
@venessa_perez WOW, the product is super! think itโ€™ll be really useful for me. iโ€™d love to be one of the first to try when you launch, Ven!
Venessa Perez
Thank you @shajedulkarim_ ! I just launched the demo yesterday, would love if you can give it a whirl and let me know what you think: https://www.smartfeedback.ai