Cracking the Indian Market: Tips and Insights for Getting Your First Users

Igor Sadkin
3 replies
We are beyond excited to announce the launch of Arhist - our all-in-one solution for interior design creation! Whether you're a seasoned professional or a DIY enthusiast, our app is designed to make interior design a breeze. We've been working hard to bring this app to life, and we're thrilled to finally share it with you. We recently tested the waters with Facebook ads and were blown away by the response - we got our first 5 paid subscribers for just 450 USD! We targeted a wide audience of interior designers in big cities using desktop Facebook, and the results speak for themselves. But we know that India's unique customer behaviors pose a different set of challenges. That's why we're reaching out to you, the community, for insights, tips, and relevant experiences. How do we reach our target audience in India? What channels have you found most effective? We can't wait to hear your thoughts and continue to improve Arhist for our users.

Replies

John Constantine
This looks like a really useful app for both professionals and DIY enthusiasts! I'm excited to see how Arhist can help streamline the interior design process.
Tatiana
I appreciate that Arhist offers both 2D and 3D design capabilities. This flexibility makes it a valuable tool for a variety of projects.
Vita
I'm intrigued by the idea of an all-in-one interior design solution. Can Arhist handle large-scale commercial projects as well?