Content Marketing Inspiration 🖋✨

Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
16 replies
How do you come up with ideas for your LI/Twitter/Facebook content? What is your creative process? Are there any sources you turn to? There are times when I run out of ideas and find myself recycling messages I've already used before. 😩

Replies

Kit Fach
I love going and reading some unrelated articles from authors I like, just to get my brain thinking on something else. Usually, that sparks at least one idea that I could apply to my product area. Looking at what is working really well on a given platform and then adapting it to what topic I'm trying to talk about. For Linkedin, I think it pays to go as outside the box you can, like the Twitter account for Steak-Ums. The Linkedin feed is so full of painful congratulations posts, or "I'm so proud to announce" that trying to make it a little off the wall stands out. Other times I go do keyword research and see what weird keywords are ranking.
Stefan Smiljkovic
I dont have that, but I know some people using AI tools to generate content for social media.
Goutham
I try to mostly put out content related to what I build as that prevents me straining too much on content while also ensuring I contribute value to other users. But yeah there are days when I do nothing and don't have content ideas too 😂
I find the best in class - there is always someone out there doing some amazing stuff so I try and think about - well that looks great how can I adapt it to my own product/market?
My content come from my own experience. Every time I fail to do something, or if the task is hard, It can be a blog post :)
@jacquelinclem Awesome! What do you do if you have to create content for a Company page?
@lior_galante_cohen usually I look on medium / other website I love and just .. inspire my self from their content :)
Sonia Belokur
Own experience, competitors, audience preferences ;) I think all ways are good if your content is helpful and informative, not only sales.
Fabian Maume
Quora is great way to find inspiration (I might be biased from working on QApop). Ricardo Ghekiere wrote a good article on the topic: https://www.ricardoghekiere.com/... Recycling your blog post is also a good idea. I'm personally using MissingLettr to do it at scale: https://fabian-maume.medium.com/...
Kristen Brown
Good to join this discussion, I think Content marketing is one of the best marketing strategies for every online business, It is cost-effective. Good content helps you improve search engine optimization (SEO) and online visibility. As well as It can help you reach a specific audience. Blogging and other content creation help you bring in more qualified leads for your business, Actually, I am also working as a creative content writer, Recently I published an article here https://dissertation-helpers.co.... about dissertation presentation that can help to improve outstanding dissertation presentations skills for students.
@kristenbrown Thank you Kristen! We're indeed trying to put more of our efforts into content marketing :)