Contacting Hunters

Parva Chhantyal
4 replies
Hi guys, I am planning to launch my newsletter (on climate change and circular economy) end of this month. I'm trying to get some help from Hunters, especially from those who are interested in the given field. Could you please advise me on how long in advance should I start contacting them? and what is the best strategy?

Replies

owens sheppard
Climate change is the change of the climate system including the atmosphere, hydrosphere, biosphere, lithosphere at present and in the future due to natural and man-made causes. I am also looking for new information on this topic, I will share with you if there is new information. I often go to basketball stars to share
Yassin Bouacherine
I haven't yet contacted a Hunter. I am waiting to finish my MVP to even feel remotely confident to contact one. I will also try to build enough following before that happen. It will depend on how well the product would be welcome over here. Then, at last, If I got all of that check, it doesn't sound bad at all to contact a Hunter to add even more to the equation. Just think of it as a building, the tippy shiny top is the hunter to provide more visibility. You got to build first what's beneath it. Hope it helps and best of luck! ;D