Connect with me if you are looking for an honest feedback on your Product.

Gaurav Parvadiya
14 replies
I’m looking to explore some interesting products on ProductHunt. Connect with me if you are looking for some honest feedback about your product.

Replies

Chris Horne
I'd be interested. I'm currently working on some youtube videos doing an overview of how my software works to make it easier to understand and configure. In return I'd be happy to reciprocate and review something for you as well.
Evan Lewis
We'll be launching Shout soon, so would love to take you up on this offer!
Maria
Awesome idea! Happy to be connected!
Lucas Oliveira
I'm looking for connections for honest feedback too :)
Sanjay Somashekar
That'll be great! I'll ping you on LinkedIn
Sandy Kong
Hello Gaurav, yes please! I just launched an automation platform and it can be used for your E-commerce operations in every possible way. We can customise workflow for you as well. Happy to connect if you are interested.
We launched our software "Tira" today. It is an all-in-one solution for team collaboration. You can chat with your team, manage tasks, set boards, and we also have calendar with access for every team member. With our software we want to offer an opportunity to stop the constant app switching if you want to connect with your team. We would be very grateful for a honest reviews on our product and would lobe to take you up on this offer!