Coming off a 2-week holiday on Monday. Advice on how to get back in to the flow?

Mick Essex
7 replies
I got married last Saturday and for the first time ever, I took 2 weeks off. What advice do you have to have an efficient first few days back?

Replies

Sorry to hear you got married @mick_essex but congratulations though 😁 After some time off, you need some more time off to recover πŸ˜‚ Leaving jokes aside I'm not sure what advice works, but I just start working as always, but after some coffee chat with people I work with often.
Jake Tital
First off congrats on tying the knot. I find planning out my week/day with three tasks a day that move the needle forward in my business helps me. Also I take the nootropic Qualia mind to help me maintain clear focus.
Sophia Solanki
Hey welcome back! Hope you had a good holiday.
Shajedul Karim
congrats on getting hitched! easing back into work after a break can be tricky. here's what's worked for me: 1. first day back, just catch up. no heavy lifting. 2. prioritize tasks. what's urgent? what can wait? 3. take short breaks. helps with the overwhelm. 4. talk to your team. let them know where you're at. 5. don't rush. it's okay to take a moment. hope this helps. good luck and enjoy married life!
Pris
You can begin with a small start to establish the habit, and it will eventually become automatic.
Wyatt Feaster
Congrats on getting married! I think it is small tasks to get momentum back up, fortunately I think that I don’t you’ll lose the habit after just two week off as habit and momentum take a while to build in the first place.