ChatGPT - Top Community Member of 2023 on ProductHunt?

Lukas Rüger
1 reply
This discussion is not like others. I'm not asking you about your favorite tool or whether you like cats or dogs more. Instead, this is the place where you can and should express all your frustration about PH comments, discussions and general interactions that are CLEARLY generated with ChatGPT. Imo, Product Hunt has to act quickly and find a way to limit these AI-interactions asap. So let's make this Discussion go viral so that PH sees this: - Share the worst AI-generated content you've seen on PH - Express your frustration and feel better afterwards - Share your ideas for PH to detect and moderate these interactions

Replies

Lukas Rüger
My lowlight of the day: It's 9:00 am in Germany, so the first minute of the PH launch cycle starts. I open a product and see a first comment that is fairly long: "[Product] combines the features of so many other products that I already use, making it the perfect end-to-end solution for [Use Case], especially in my area of work. ..." The squared brackets are not my annotations but the real comment of the person this morning. I mean, if you let GPT generate comments it's the one thing. But forgetting to change its placeholders is just f-ing embarassing...