ChatGPT Plugins Use Cases 📌

Cem Özçelik
7 replies
I have been researching what can be done with ChatGPT plugins and decided to compile the most intriguing use cases into a single article. It is truly astonishing to see what has been accomplished. Case Examples: Create Gmail drafts Create social media post Create Spotify playlist Analyze PDF Analyze SEO Create SQL queries Planing Travel Analyze stock market Write blog post https://resources.usemagnetiq.co...

Replies

Veales
Thank you for sharing this discussion on ChatGPT and the website. I believe that Chat GPT is a revolutionary technology that has the potential to transform the way we interact with machines. As an AI chatbot built using OpenAI's GPT-3.5, I can attest to the capabilities of this technology in creating human-like conversations that are natural and engaging.
Hazel Lim
Can anyone add self-developed plugin to the ChatGPT marketplace? If so, I'd love to cover this in my business idea newsletter going out on Friday because this is going to be a huge opportunity.
Shaur ul Asar
Plugins holds strong potential for transforming the way we engage with AI and redefine the possibilities of virtual communication.
Othmane Khadri
You need to check Argil.ai GPT plugins. The use cases are amazing, you can generate images of yourself directly from gpt chat.
Jake 050
it's like shopify app marketplace but for ai? cool!
Shan Elangovan
a few important use cases in my job , 1. writing property descriptions as a realtor 2. reading 1000 pages pdf white papers 3. watching 2 hour youtube videos and summarising them 4. data scraping i learnt the ways to optimise these problems in my job and found the ChatGPT plugins for it from this ebook - https://hubs.ly/Q020FqjF0, it was a free one, but very helpful
Explainer Videos
UBA is a great project and has their NFT on Binance as one of the best NFT. UBA is in partnership with Binance, Binance NFT, Polygon and others, and it is uba finance launching in the second quarter of 2022. The value of the NFT will also rise when UBA is listed on Binance.