ChatGPT or Bard in 2025?

Tanvi Gandhi
39 replies
Both the tools of course have a long way to go. But whom will you bet on? Or which other AI model do you see potential in

Replies

Marry Willson
It is still difficult to predict among A.I tool will outperform the other, but here are some key differences. Data Source: Bard constantly pulls information from the internet, giving him access to the most recent research and information. ChatGPT's sources, on the other hand, are limited to data up to 2021. Accuracy and Reliability: Because of its interaction with Google's search engine and access to a multitude of data, Bard is thought to deliver more dependable information. ChatGPT, on the other hand, has a habit of confidently providing erroneous facts. Logic and comprehension: Both Bard and ChatGPT can have logic problems and may not always deliver accurate responses. The accuracy of outputs can vary depending on how the prompt is phrased and the individual use case.
Tanvi Gandhi
@marry_willson1 yeah bard having real time data makes it appealing today but I think it hallucinates quite often. But if anyone is to fix that, I'm sure it's Google.
Bjarn Bronsveld
According to Bard, when asking about myself, I am the CEO of WeTransfer, co-founder of Picnic and a high-level professor at a university. Yea, no. ChatGPT it is for me!
Tanvi Gandhi
@bjarnbronsveld Yeah, I've realized Bard is too inconsistent. Although it shows real-time data, the response changes every time. When asked about Workik, it gave me two completely different answers within just 5 prompts.
Liam Jones
I strongly believe bard has extreme potential to touch the sky
Tanvi Gandhi
@liam_jones7 I agree. Although ChatGPT has captured a huge market segment right now, we cannot undermine Google's dataset. It's vast and invaluable.
Rohit Joshi
ChatGpt for sure.
Tanvi Gandhi
@rohitjoshi Interesting. Do you think it'll be ChatGPT even in 2 years?
It could be something more powerful in 2025.
Tanvi Gandhi
@serhii_uspenskyi Yeah, that's a good possibility. Everyone is trying to come up with their own AI model. There are many interesting open-source projects as well.
I think Bard will be the winner.
Tanvi Gandhi
@daniel_henry4 interesting! Why do you think so?
Tanvi Gandhi
@anna_jack1 who would you place your bets on?
It's fascinating to see the range of opinions on Bard and ChatGPT. Some people prefer Bard's real-time data, while others find ChatGPT's consistency more reliable. I'm excited to see what the future holds for these AI models, and I'm sure we'll see even more powerful ones emerge in the years to come. For now, ChatGPT seems to be the more popular choice, and it's easy to see why. It's able to generate text that is both informative and engaging, and it can be used for a variety of purposes. It's also constantly being updated and improved, so I'm sure it will only get better in the future. It's incredible to witness the ongoing development and competition in the AI space. These models are getting better and better all the time, and it's exciting to think about what they'll be capable of in the years to come. I can't wait to see what the future holds for AI!
Neha Khan
Chat GPT for sure, BARD is Solid robot no sense of humor or creativity
Kate Smith
I want to invite everyone to try out my new product, brainstormGPT.ai. It was inspired by observing people's reactions to ChatGPT. It addresses the challenge of asking the right questions and providing relevant prompts by using AI multi-agent systems with specialized expertise. The collaboration of diverse AI roles generates comprehensive solutions and enriches brainstorming sessions.
Robert Mao
Some open source model, I am pretty sure!
Tanvi Gandhi
@mave99a yeah I hope so for the community. Mosaic ML is a powerful language model that is open-source
Aditya Narayan Rai
With the pace we are heading no wonder if a newer model replaces all these existing market leaders
Mighil
Skynet (beta) - backed by United States government intelligence. Joke aside, I'll bet on Claude's future iterations.
Uma Venugopal
GPT-10