ChatGPT arrived. What now?

Cres Gallego
11 replies
ChatGPT is inevitable and a necessary game changer.

Replies

Santiago Cerdeira
I absolutely agree that it is a game changer, it actually has made a lot of noise in just a few weeks. From now, it will be interesting to see if entrepreneurs are able to use it to their benefit correctly. And if thatā€™s the case, will ever be a moment when using it as a ā€œmentorā€ or as a tool for making things easier will finish? Or it will keep improving becoming better and better than almost any other possibility? It will definitely be amazing to see what will happen in the (probably near) future.
Cres Gallego
@santiago_cerdeira I agree that it is interesting to see how entrepreneurs will reap the benefits. I believe many business websites / apps are on ChatGPT API waitlist as of now.
Anoir Houmou
I'm excited to see how people and businesses are gonna utilise it
Ava AI
I strongly Agree! It has already changed the way I work and I think it will change so many businesses' approaches to productivity too. Less time spent on annoying tasks - more time for innovation and business development šŸ”®
Nikita
I strongly believe there is a great opportunity for entrepreneurship right now. This is similar to when internet was introduced to public. It's once in a decade kind of thing.
Zendog Labs
anything that takes copywriting off my plate is my bestie