ChatGPT++

Ankur (LongShot.ai)
13 replies
Hi folks, This week, we at LongShot.ai are planning to launch a feature which is like #ChatGPT, but you can do cool stuff which ChatGPT can't do 😱. Such as: 1. Ability of generate content on latest/current topics (ChatGPT can't since it's trained on data till '21). Think news, product reviews, etc 2. Ability to use (huge amount of) user data to generate content. 3. Ability to provide citations to the text. What should we call it? What name best resonates with prospective users?

Replies

Hunter Allen
Hello, Since I had heard so much about it, I could not determine where to begin. Contrariwise, this is an indispensable tool for writers, editors, and students alike. free games
Eden Wheeler
Thanks for sharing this informative post. I recently completed mulesoft training and certification and now I am working on a project.
Ankur (LongShot.ai)
Some of things you can ask (which are not possible/reliable in ChatGPT) 1. Describe Argentina vs France final match 2. Should Elon Musk step down from Twitter? 3. Controversy surrounding Avatar 2 4. How good is Android 13 'Tiramisu'? 5. Google Pixel 7 vs Iphone 14 WITH CITATIONS: 1. A timeline of nuclear fusion till December 2022 2. Should expecting mothers take paracetamol? 3. Is crypto the future of economy? What are different perspectives on this? And tonnes of content based on user submitted data!
Xenia Ernesta
@ankurpandey_info gaming offers a Geometry Dash unique outlet for creativity and self-expression.
Nik McFly
ChatPTG. ChatTGP. G-Pity. Lol, just kidding. Looking forward to your software.
Evan Bradley
Hello, I have heard about it so much, frankly speaking, I couldn't decide to start. On the contrary, this is a very necessary tool for writers, editors, and students as well. I am sure it will help me to write a speech for me together with sources I came across online. I can make a great combination
vicky dweck
@evanbradley I think this is not a problem with ChatGPT, you can write threes or more essays based on the answers of the chat. Surely you will be surprised because you will not have to use any other tools anymore.
Holly Elwira
I think until now tiny fishing chat gpt is applied in many field in our life.
YamiGautam
PFMlogin provides access to other login portals, such as. The ELD portal controller login and the Peoplenet PFM controller login. PFMLogin
loinse bekean
Blending "trend" with "scriptor" (writer), indicating trend-based content heardle creation. Emphasizing the generation of insightful content through scripting.