Chatbot or human customer service?

Nathalie
11 replies

Replies

Kaveen Molligoda
I personally prefer chatbots so I get very quick replies. And ofcourse if it's a basic chatbot which will always refer me to a doc or give generic answers, I would immediately want to speak with an agent. Starting the conversation with a chatbot and option to easily and quickly get in touch with an agent would be the best
Marvin Mändle
I really like human customer service per chat. You can drop a screenshot and get most of the time a fast response.
Tedel
Human, 100%
Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
I don't mind chatbots if: - they are good. Mostly they are just glorified 'if-then' trees. If you are going to make a simple if-then tree for your customers then allow them to click through the options: that is much faster. - they allow me to escape easily. If i type 'let me speak to a human' they should immediately comply. Obviously that runs counter to why most businesses deploy chatbots.
Nathalie
@zaryat Sure, I agree. Effective bots should offer quick options and a swift exit to human support when needed.
Virendrasinh Khuman
I think chatbots are a fantastic first line of defense for customer service! They're available 24/7, answer questions quickly, and can handle many routine tasks efficiently. Plus, they can personalize the experience to an extent, offering relevant information based on your past interactions. However, there's definitely value in having a human customer service rep available too. For complex issues or situations where a personal touch is needed, having a real person to talk to can be much more helpful. So, in my opinion, the ideal system is a hybrid approach. Start with a chatbot to answer basic questions, troubleshoot common problems, and point you in the right direction. But if the chatbot can't resolve your issue, there should be a seamless way to connect with a customer service representative.
Echo
I used to be a firm believer in human customer service until we implemented our chatbot. I never thought I would say this, but our chatbot has truly impressed me with its capabilities. It has streamlined our customer support process and significantly reduced response times. I can't wait to see how much more it can improve as we continue to develop and enhance its functionalities.
Tatiana Vdovychenko
Chatbots offer immediate responses and can handle routine inquiries efficiently. But, nothing beats the human touch when it comes to empathy and complex problem-solving. At JetSoftPro, a software development service, we've seen that a hybrid approach combining chatbots for basic queries and human agents for personalized assistance yields the best results. It's all about finding the right balance between automation and human interaction to deliver exceptional customer experiences. Here you can find more valuable information about virtual assistants: https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/crea...