Cats or Dogs person?

Lukas Rüger
79 replies
We just had a huge fight in the office about which side has more "followers" - so let's settle this once and for all. State your choice and why you love cats or dogs more!

Replies

Lukas Rüger
I'm definitely pro Cats: They're chill, low-maintenance and clean. Sometimes they can be random & mean, but I'd say that makes them fun.
Lukas Rüger
@slimmy82 Glad to see someone agreeing with me - especially when uniting a dog and a cat person with my comment haha
Tegan Bradleys
Cats - They are cute. 🐈
Diksha Patro B
Hard to say, I've owned both at some point! It's more about the context - i.e am I feeling playful or cozy? But at the same time - at the end of the day I am a pet lover!
Lukas Rüger
@dikshapatrob Love your take - why not both?
I am Dogs person!
Hannah
both of them - because they're so cute
Lukas Rüger
@giahan_03 You're right on that. Have you owned both of them at some point?
Igor Lysenko
I have a house, and there is a cat in the house, and a dog outside, and I love both of them. I can't choose (
Matej Cabadaj
More of a dog person myself. I like their loyalty, trainability and the dog eyes :) What I like about cats is their independence.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Dogs have this incredible loyalty and companionship that is hard to beat. Plus, they are always up for an adventure and never fail to bring a smile to my face with their playful nature.
Josh B.
I prefer cats
Felya Bilgen
Cats: Clean, love home, and happy on their own.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
I'm definitely a dog person. I love their loyalty, playfulness, and the way they can always brighten up your day.
Sidra Arif Ali
I was a dog person but now I am a cat person all because of my friend's cat duo, and the duo also has a very cute and lovely YouTube channel.
Daria Sokolovskaya
Both... depends on the mood
Dev Donald
None of them. 🤐