Car rental with driver

Julius Jenkins
5 replies
I recently flew to Munich for work without a car... But I cannot imagine my life without comfortable transport. So I am looking for a car rental with driver in Munich.

Replies

Alex Novikov
Sometimes you need to focus on business and not be distracted by logistics. You need to visit several places in the city. Large contracts and big money depend on this. In such situations, a qualified driver with long experience is needed. It will take you to anywhere in the city quickly and safely.
fantina
In Munich, there are specific services where you can call a taxi with a driver. They don't have to be very experienced. most importantly, they should have rights and know the city well. After all, you have to travel around the city sometimes.
Dmitri Starik
I saw right here < car rental and driver . Check them out, I think they are exactly what you are looking for. I also needed similar services and this company was recommended to me.
Juli Agafonowa
Yes, I understand you very well. After all, I myself often go to other cities, and I feel very uncomfortable without a car. You will need to find a trusted car rental company.
mila hill
You can rent a car in any country at the airport with or without a driver, this service is free everywhere. I don't see any problem with this. It's as easy as taking a taxi from the airport.