Can you suggest a better alternative than Google Analytics for tracking website traffic?

Odin Enes Ozlen
24 replies
I have already used Hotjar and am considering using Mixpanel. It might be helpful to multiply the options for everyone.

Replies

Shivam Thiagarajan
You could try Microsoft Clarity for better insights into user behaviour on your website.
Odin Enes Ozlen
@shivam_thiagarajan I couldn't like any of Microsoft's products 😅 but I'll take a look anyway. Thank you, Shivam 🙏🏼
@shivam_thiagarajan @odinozlen1 I was hesitant as well, but clarity is worth a shot.
Philip Snyder
If you're looking for something more privacy oriented you could try https://plausible.io/
Paul Sutton
I like simpleanalytics. It is super simple to use and understand. Plus, they value your users privacy.
Edgar
At Repliq, we are using mouseflow to monitor user behavior and keep improving our services. Its a little like hotjar so you might want to check this out. We are launching our product today, any feedback will be appreciated also, that's even better than using those tools :)
Philip Snyder
@edgar_neau What made you choose mouseflow over hotjar?
Edgar
@philipsnyder we made the switch after a recommendation. And we do like testings news tools to see how they works compare to others!
Odin Enes Ozlen
@edgar_neau Thank you so much Edgar, for the recommendation. It looks like interesting.
Philip Snyder
@edgar_neau Does mouseflow have everything that hotjar has?
Sonu Patna
StatCounter is also a good option to track your website traffic, geo-location, and much more.
Sonu Patna
@odinozlen1 FoxMetrics is also another option. It can't replace Google Analytics but we get good insight.
GamerSeo
But why look for such alternatives
Harshavardhan Reddy
Yeah actually Microsoft Clarity gives you better insights into user behavior on your website, offers session recordings, heatmaps and insights also.
Odin Enes Ozlen
@harsha_vardhan01 What made you choose Clarity over Hotjar?
Sebastian Janus - derStartupCFO
Contrary to the "generous free" of Google Analytics, the following prizes will have a fee 😉 1. Plausible 2.Pirsch 3.Umami & Ackee