Can you share which marketing strategy has generated the highest profits for you?

Emeka Onu
12 replies

Replies

Simon Olson
Great relationships <--> Solution selling <--> excellent delivery
Tom Garcy
Social presence and word-of-mouth. Regularly share success stories and details about my projects and keep good relationships with my clients. Sounds vague and takes a lot of time, but after some, the business just comes on autopilot.
Nikolas Dimitroulakis
i would say it depends on the product and the target audience. Ads, events, influencers , content strategy, seo can all be options. So overall, i think the question is not accurate. There are no universal strategies. I guess that the only strategy in understanding your user personas and experimenting with different approaches.
Emeka Onu
@nikolas_dimitroulakis Have you not had success with any marketing strategies? It appears that you are writing in a general sense. However, the question was for you to tell us what marketing strategies has generated the highest profits for you.
Nikolas Dimitroulakis
@juoemeka correct. For us it has been social engagement, display ads and seo.
Zain Sheikh
Back in 2018, I was working on my first product for Pakistani markets, a tailor made accounting and inventory solution to digitize 5M SMEs in Pakistan. I used to online social media marketing, influencing marketing but then I realise that in this country people don't buy software stuff by marketing online. So we went for brochures, banners and face to face marketing. And that was our turning point. Today Our app is one of the biggest erp in our local sector.
Emeka Onu
@zain_sheikh Do you mean physical brochures and banners? That must be tough. Face to face marketing for online tool sounds like too much work. What is the duration in months for recovering the Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) through offline marketing for each of your customers?
Kyle Tummonds
From my experience, the most profitable marketing strategy was SEM (search engine marketing). This includes SEO as well. Once we were on the top of google search results for specific long tail keyword searches, we would receive several signups per day without having to do much on the marketing side of things.
Isaiah Trotter
I took chalk and wrote my website name all over a college campus recently for pre-marketing. It didn't many signups at all despite it being my target audience, but it was still fun lol.
Richard Gao
So far just posting about the product on social media for evoke-app.com But we're leveraging ads soon as well
Kajal Jain
Your marketing strategy will depend on what your product is, B2B or B2B? the industry, is your product a pain killer or a vitamin and mainly your ICP. Once you master your ICP you can curate the best marketing strategy