Building an Audience on Twitter, what is the most important?

Hello_Joy
17 replies
I believe there are essential tasks that we should do on Twitter. These are the tips I've learned, experienced, and heard. (Started Twitter with 8 followers at the end of Feb but about a month later, Got 90 gen-followers) 1. Consistency : Every single day, tweeted at least 3 times a day. Shared my interest, our project, and informative content for my target audience. 2. Using GIF : Compared to text tweets, it has definitely been possible to get more click hearts and views. The heart is related to Twitter's algorithm to make your tweets more visible! 3. Utilizing the group and lists : If others' profiles interest you, save their tweets using lists. Don't miss their comments and conversations with others. Though I'm still learning how to build an audience and get engagements on Twitter, I believe I have a clue so I'd love to share it with you. And lastly!!!!😎⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We developed a free Chrome Extension for Twitter users like me, who are trying to be active, connect with people, and build target audiences on Twitter! It is hummin 😎✌️ ⭐️ The fastest way to manage relationship on Twitter ⭐️ Identify potential friends, swiftly engage with them in seconds ⭐️ and effortlessly manage the relationship Take a look at our launching page, click 'Notify me', and don't miss our first launch! πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ₯° https://www.producthunt.com/prod... and if you're a Twitter user, let's connect w me!😁 https://twitter.com/enjoy_eom

Replies

Tife D. Adelako
Some great tips thank you πŸ‘ŒπŸΏ
Vinay Sharma
Thanks @joy_eom for the valuable information, as someone who doesn't usually use twitter, this is great insight to push new startups...
HyunGun Jung
Great tips you have there, Joy! Thank you for sharing them!
Richard Gao
I think being consistent and writing replies is the most important. Feel free to check me out on twitter @TheRealEtch
Catalina Sabogal Ortiz
Twitter released some insights on its algorthm where it talks about photos vs videos being way more popular and plane text, etc Its worth reading the report!!
Hello_Joy
@catalina_sabogal_ortiz Thank you for sharing! yeah, the report is definitely to read, it was so helpful for me :)
Ochiu Agatha
Consistency is the biggest challenge, thanks for sharing this tips really helpful.
You're doing a great job on Twitter πŸ˜€
Shachar Keidar
Thanks for the tips! Do you have any tips on how to grow a company page on Twitter?
Doğukan Tezcan
Thank you for sharing significant points about Twitter's growth. Also connected!
Hugo DEVEZE πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ
Heyyy ! I would like to build an audience on Twitter but I'm not building a project for the moment. What are your recommendations ? What topics can I deal with and what type of posts can I provide ?
Yeshwanth Reddy K
Twitter Blue could be a good move. A lot of people have seen increase in engagement with Blue.
John Koo
@dreddy I agree. I'm using it and it seems working fine.
Yeshwanth Reddy K
@imjohnkoo do you see less ads? cause I've been seeing an ad for every 4 tweets without blue πŸ”΅