πŸ‘€πŸ”₯ Branding 101: Make 'em Look Twice! πŸ”₯πŸ‘€

George Kalandadze
2 replies
Your logo is your silent salesperson. πŸ’Όβœ¨ Make sure it tells your story effectively. πŸ“– It is essentially the first thing a potential client sees, your logo should be a trailer of your elevator pitch. It should make the potential client want to click the "our story" and "about us" buttons. If the logo resonates with your target audience and makes an imprint on their mind, you are doing a great job and know exactly what I am talking about. Share the link to your website and a story that your logo tells. Or drop a link and ask for feedback, I'll be more than happy to audit the logos and share my insights. Happy Tuesday yall, Let's get growing!

Replies

Marc Bovenzi
Your logo is just an image -- it's what your brand represents and how people associate the image with feelings that make all the difference. You can have a cool logo and a crappy company.
George Kalandadze
@marc_bovenzi i would disagree, your logo could be just an image but that would differentiate between good brand and just a company. Perfect example of a good brand would be nike. Say Nike opens a hotel people will immediately get an idea of what that hotel will look like, because nike is a brand and a good logo properly designed with brand strategy backing the fundamentals is a huge part of it. On the other hand if Hilton came out with a shoe nobody would know what it looks like or how different it would be from Marriott shoe, that’s cause they are just companies with weak branding. Sure you can have a cool logo and a crappy company but that logo won’t make a change, while having a meaningful and thought through logo does wonders for your brand. (Obviously it has to aligned with your brand’s truth and personality thats the whole point)