Bots taking over ph?

Obviously, I appreciate getting new followers... But during the last 10 days I got about 50 followers with no picture (or AI pic), no social profiles, no activity... probably bots... Is it just me, or did you see this as well?

Replies

Porush Puri 🇮🇳
Not a bot, following you now :p
Olena Bomko
Not only for you :(
Michael Shver
True, I see many in the comments lately, promoting different scams 😔
Maurizio Isendoorn
I haven't experience that yet. I think that the bots prioritise older accounts with more credibility like yours.
Sankar Isanaka
and, bot like humans too.
Andrei Ciulinaru
I noticed some and am also concerned about the content quality in the discussions. It makes me feel everyone is only interested in gaining more exposure for their product.
Dani Schenker🇨🇭
@andreiciulinaru I wouldn't allow posts like "help me with my launch" or something... On the other hand, "gaining exposure for their product" is what ph is about...
Simon Peter Damian
They are everywhere now. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. They are amongst us
André J
Launching soon!
Well so far so gd. No bots on this post yet. 🤖
Antonio Gonzalez
also in the products, I received a lot of generic comments like "wow" "great idea" obviously bots, when you check the profile the same comments in a lot of posts. I do my part reporting all of them
Terrence Kelleman
I guess it could be worse, I didn't even get bots to follow me - lol
Chris Messina
Definitely happening. The team is also aware.
Kabir
Followed you. Not a bot. :)
Jake Tital
I've seen it too . Outside of no picture I look at the date signed up at the very bottom and the kitty coins number
Hossein Yazdi
Sometimes I see, but not often.
Gurkaran Singh
Sounds like the bots are on a follow spree! They must be big fans of your content. 😄 It's a common trend nowadays, but keep engaging with your real followers - quality over quantity always wins in the long run. Happy hunting!