Book that motivates you the most

Nemanja Nikolic
19 replies
Tell me name of the book you liked and which constantly moves you forward and motivates you?

Replies

Xavier JJ
Definitely Atomic Habits!
Carter Parks
Fountainhead by Ayn Rand has been a staple for motivating me to get after it and build great things. I like to separate her political leanings from her literature and that suits me well.
Nemanja Nikolic
@carterparks nice one :) and do you prefer audiobooks or good old paper books?
Carter Parks
@nemanja_nikolic For most types of books, I read them on a Kindle. If it's a book that's more of a reference book, then I want the good old dead tree variety
Shawn Olds
Never Split the Difference - Chris Voss Recent book I really enjoyed and got the cognitive juiced flowing,"Life 3.0" by Max Tegmark
Cathy Yee
The Midnight Library is one :)
Nemanja Nikolic
@cathy_yee i'm waiting for someone to say name of the book that i've read :D but this is not gonna happen as far as i can see :)
Julia Engelsmann
Love the Books from Case Kenny :) He wrote a book that's called: That's bold of you
Nemanja Nikolic
@julia_engelsmann added to the list :) i'm afraid that list of books from this post is gonna be bigger than i thought. Which is great actually.
Florian Myter
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck (Mark Manson) and the Ender's Game series (orson scott card)
Bob WIlsey
I'm a fan of the books by Case Kenny :) One of his titles is "That's Bold of You."
Gurkaran Singh
"My go-to book for constant motivation has to be 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho. The journey of self-discovery and following your dreams never fails to inspire me. Highly recommend for anyone needing a pick-me-up! 😄"
Nemanja Nikolic
I have enormous need to tell you about the book that changes my life: It is called - Think and Grow Rich Napoleon Hill.. i read this book more than once... So this 13 points of success philosophy are fine, more or less something that we can find in other books as well. But part - Subconscious..., i was totally blown away with an idea that we are all connected together in one mind... i don't want to go into details but this book was the reason why i have faith, motivation and no fear of failing in my startup journey. Cheers :)
Faseru Nam
Everything is simple here. One of the books that constantly motivates me and inspires me to move forward is The Great Gatsby by Francis Scott Fitzgerald. This book is not only a shining example of a classic, but also a story about the desire for success. I even wrote about it once, found the Canadian essay service, used the help at papersowl and was satisfied. The main character, Gatsby, symbolizes dreams and determination to achieve one's goals despite all odds. Reading this book always fills me with energy. So this is just top 1 for me.