Biggest reason why you started your own business?

Mark Lemuel M
14 replies
Discover the driving force behind entrepreneurship: What compelled you to start your own business? Share your story and uncover the motivations that led you to take the leap into entrepreneurship. Whether it's the pursuit of autonomy, passion for your craft, or the desire to create something meaningful. We want to hear what sparked your entrepreneurial journey.

Replies

Awais Rasool
The biggest reason I started my own business was the desire for creative freedom and the opportunity to pursue my passion daily. It's gratifying to build something from scratch and see it grow.
Mark Lemuel M
@awaisrasool we have the same venture ! hope we all make it! https://www.producthunt.com/prod... you can upvote me so I will upvote you!
Tyler Loyd
My biggest motivation for starting my own business is may sound a bit clieche but it is what it is, and that is Financial and Time Freedom.
Mark Lemuel M
@tylerloyd we have the same goal. I was a 5 year merchant marine sailor right before I started my own business. I bought apartment to cover up my expenses right before acting on my own system. upvote me and I will upvote your product!
Gong Zijian
The biggest reason for starting my own business was the desire for autonomy and the opportunity to directly impact the world with my ideas. It's about turning a vision into reality and being at the forefront of innovation in my field.
Mark Lemuel M
@zijian I also believe in the way people identify problems in their area and providing solution for that , as basic as it sounds, it is one of the major ways entrepreneurs exist. "In a gold rush, don't go looking for Gold, sell the shovels." upvote me and I will upvote you!
Hossein Yazdi
I had the passion of influencing a LARGE amount of people! Never came close to that goal but I still very much love what I'm doing! 😃
Mark Lemuel M
@hosseinyazdi Yup! keep it up and God and the Universe will act on what you constantly do! upvote me and I will upvote you!
Goktug Can Simay
Making money myself while helping people make money. Use CryptOn, Turn Money On! https://cryptonforecast.com
Mark Lemuel M
@simaygoktug wow that's nice! helping people is the greatest gift Entrepreneurs have! upvote me and I will upvote you!
Elena Tsemirava
I'm just tired of depending on employers. I want to determine my working hours and income level myselfe.
Mark Lemuel M
@elenat I also did that too! I was exhausted before on someone else's system so I created my own . upvote me and I will upvote you!
Yuki
Honestly, it's just super fun!
Mark Lemuel M
@yukioyama Yup! the way it should work ! coz If it is not fun, when hard times come in, you will eventually give up, no one wants to be stupid in the early stages of taking action of something that you really want! upvote me and I will upvote you!