Best SEO Tool Launched on Product hunt

Umar Saleem
14 replies
I've explored numerous SEO-related tools but haven't found one specifically designed for SEO Audits. If you know of any Free SEO Audit Tool, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Replies

Umar Saleem
@julie_cochrans SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is optimizing online content to improve its visibility and ranking on search engine results pages.
Launching soon!
You can use some AI Keyword Ideas from here. https://writemagickit.com/tools/...
Cole Stark
Screaming Frog is fantastic for response code audits, identifying broken links, and exporting data to manually write new title tags, meta descriptions, and other metadata for your web pages. The free version can only scrape up to 500 URLs so if you have a large site, you'll have to pay - but I highly recommend it.
Umar Saleem
@cole_at_pieces Screaming Frog is amazing, but a lot of manual work is involved. Is there any way we can generate a report in any format and filter out some of the results despite a detailed one?
Alexandre Contador
Screaming frog has been my go to platform and it just gives you everything u need for a nice SEO Audit