Best FREE SEO tools?

Elissa Craig
10 replies
I am doing keyword research and am interested if anyone knows of any free tools for SEO research. I basically just need to know search volume and competition levels.

Replies

John Lins
Not for keyword research, but Loyae.com has an excellent free diagnostic tool for analyzing your site's technical SEO. Disclaimer: I'm the Loyae dev
Deep Dave
UberSuggest - not completely free but will provide you a comprehensive version of search volume and competition levels enough to get started.
David Allworthy
In Wordpress I use Yoast… I’m not an SEO expert at all but this tool makes it easy to get my client’s websites to page 1 on Google. It works a treat! Especially good for local searches. You’re able to get on page 1 without any monthly spending at all.
Fred Lukens - Launching Today!
Can I vote for my upcoming SEO pack? 18Mmega-Prompts to wrtie a SEO blog in 20 mniutes.
Roman Lawrence
I recommend checking out Google Keyword Planner and Ubersuggest as free tools for SEO research. Google Keyword Planner provides search volume data and helps you understand competition levels. Ubersuggest is another great option that provides comprehensive keyword suggestions, search volume, and competitive analysis. These tools can be incredibly useful for your keyword research needs. Additionally, as a professional working on client website (https://egearlab.com/), I have personally found these tools to be valuable in optimizing their online presence.
Jonny Jonny
Thanks for bringing up this topic! When it comes to free SEO tools, there are some fantastic options available. Google Analytics and Google Search Console are essential for tracking website performance and search analytics. Additionally, tools like Ubersuggest and MozBar offer valuable insights into keyword research and on-page SEO. For backlink analysis, Ahrefs and SEMrush provide limited free functionalities, allowing you to get a glimpse of their capabilities. However, keep in mind that combining multiple tools often gives a more comprehensive overview. Personally, I'm also on the lookout for effective free tools to enhance my client site (https://evafarms.in/) work. If you come across any hidden gems, I'd love to hear about them! Let's share knowledge and empower each other in the dynamic world of SEO.