Best day to launch on PH?

Mehmet Yitmen
89 replies

Replies

Raqia Bano
Any day, whatever days that you think suits you.
Niamh McGlade
We chose Wednesday as Midweek made sense but I'd say just avoid the weekends as you do see a significant drop in traffic
@niamh_mcglade thats cool! this is very aligned with my PH visiting pattern too...i am checking PH more heavily on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays...
Niamh McGlade
@mehmet_yitmen1 Yea I think the standard working week will be the best opportunity to get eyes on your launch. However there is the trade-off that competition on these days is much higher
Xavier JJ
@niamh_mcglade @mehmet_yitmen1 Do you think there is a difference in traffic between Tues, Wed or Thurs?
Niamh McGlade
@mehmet_yitmen1 @xavier_jj I haven't noticed a massive difference. I think the bigger thing with product hunt is you can never predict what will launch on the same day as you. You may have an amazing product but the next notion could be launching too. All you can do is prepare and then roll with the punches
@niamh_mcglade @xavier_jj i dont have any idea, and i wish to see these kind of traffic data from PH...by the way @iqraarifali mentions that Wednesdays has a higher traffic...
John Finch
Any day weekday, from Monday to friday.
Vadoreu
Weekends 😂 with less traffic but you get the badge if you want badge
@vadoreu yep 🙌 but i guess feedback is more valuable than the badge, for me at least
Wednesday for higher traffic
Mansi Trivedi
Depends, weekends have slow traffic and allow low competition and weekdays are more tough to stay on the top but does give more attention.. You can choose whichever you wanna go with!
Isabel Thompson
Any day is perfect
@shirley9606 Monday, really? why do you think so?
Ouyang
My product is set to launch tomorrow.Friday. I'm not sure either, I want to see how it turns out. I'll report back with the results, lol
Launching soon!
It depends on what's your dream outcome! If the aim is to get in top 5 of ph and have a talking point then choose weekends If the aim is maximum traffic exposure, pick Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Monday & Friday will get you a taste of both, less traffic & less competition
Chel Chen
I heard Weekend for small team, Monday is generally good, and other days can be competitive
Chel Chen
Oh, forgot to mention, just launched today :) some feedback please: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Sahil Kumar
any workday from Monday to Friday
Niko
I think is now! I just launched my favorite app on PH just now!!! Really cool: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Lakshya Singh
For more clicks on "visit" link - Weekends! For more impressions/views/upvotes - Weekdays!
Maria Anosova 🔥
When you feel that you are ready
Kajal d4
any day monday to friday, and I think there is more competition on wednesday.
Shivam Garg
Tuesday and Thursday are regarded as the most active days, as many major organizations choose these days to launch their products.
Tuesday to observe the engagement better! It differs from your purpose if you want to reach more people on Tuesday, but if you only want to be the #1 of the day, then it is better to prefer weekends since the competition will be lower :)