Best CRM tools and why?

Janie Baek
18 replies
Our team is using Zendesk, and curious to know which CRM tool you're using and the Pros + Cons about it. I've used a handful of other ones in the past, but I always end up thinking, "oh I wish Zendesk had this feature that X tool has."

Replies

Aman Sharma
I really like @pipedrive. Its really simple and direct and has tonne of automations options.
Carol Moh
Would be really interested to hear what other platforms are being used! I noted that there have been quite a few new CRM products launched on here lately so hopefully we’ll get some insight here 🙌
Leo Lu
I've been using Folks.app for a while. It's super simple and intuitive; have all the features I need (auto enrich, saving contact on LinkedIn, having a board to track progress etc.)
It's definitely a common experience to wish that one CRM tool had certain features from another. Ultimately, it comes down to finding the right balance of features, usability, and cost for your team's specific needs.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
It's completely normal to compare different CRM tools and wish for certain features from one to be available in another. Each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses, and it's all about finding the best fit for your team's specific needs.
Jasmine Butters
It's completely normal to compare different CRM tools and wish for certain features from one to be available in another. Each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses, and it's all about finding the best fit for your team's specific needs.
Raza Rasool
When choosing a CRM tool, it's important to consider the specific needs of your business, the size of your team, integration requirements, and your budget. Additionally, checking for the latest updates and user reviews can provide insights into the current performance and features of these tools.
Uthappa Robb
I've been using Folks.app for a while. It's super simple and intuitive; have all the features I need (auto enrich, saving contact on LinkedIn, having a board to track progress etc.)
Vivek Sharma
As expected, I noticed that many have recommended HubSpot, Salesforce, Microsoft, etc. While undeniably popular CRMs, they may not be the best options. Time has changed, and so have business requirements. Consider trying a custom CRM that can adapt to your needs, rather than you adjusting to fit a CRM. The main concern with these big brand names is the cost. They are quite expensive, and startups or small businesses might find them financially challenging. Though they may advertise cost-friendly startup packages, these can be deceptive. Sooner or later, you may find yourself needing to purchase their expensive packages to access all features and streamline your business processes.
Simon Rosner
Key Features: Extensive customization options, robust sales and marketing automation, cloud-based, large third-party app ecosystem.
Amelia Charlie
Key Features: Free and user-friendly, integrated with HubSpot's marketing and sales tools, contact and lead management, automation.
Tatiana Vdovychenko
Selecting the best CRM isn't a one-size-fits-all scenario. What matters most is finding the one that aligns with your project, company needs, and industry specifics. At Jetsoftro, a software development service, we've tailored our CRM approach using the open-source CRM system, customizing modules to suit our requirements. https://jetsoftpro.com/success-s... For widely recognized options, I suggest considering the following choices showcased in the video: https://youtu.be/Nvdk-aS9W_A
theo
Wishing a CRM solution had some functionality that another offered is undoubtedly a typical experience. In the end, it boils down to determining the ideal ratio of functionality, usability, and price for the particular requirements of your team.