Best cold email automation tool?

Logan McClure
10 replies

Replies

Dipali Kumari
If you are looking for cold email , try Corefactors AI CRM (https://www.corefactors.in/)
When doing cold outreach, Do you have the prospect data ready? Step 1: Prospect Step 2: Warmup your mailboxes Step 3:Email automation A few good tools I could suggest are instantly, lemlist at the moment. Although, a lot more improvements can be done.
Svitlana Palamarchuk
Which email provider are you using? I am working on the extension for cold outreach, it's called Charge for Outlook. You can check it here - https://chargemyemail.com/ It has freemium and you can give it a try if you use Outlook or Exchange.
Alice White
I've found that tools like Mailshake and Outreach.io are great options for cold email automation.
Alexandre Duffaut
Lemlist or maybe reply.io But now I stopped mass emailing and I do only 10 per day very custom email / linkedin messages per person with my team. And the sucess rate is so much higher. I got >50% reply rate...
Nacho Franchini
Have you tried FirstSales.io from @iuditg Check it out!
The Product Dose
As per our experience Mailchimp was the best one, as it offers automation features for cold email outreach. It provides templates, scheduling options, and analytics to track email performance. Here are the main components of a cold email structure: 1- Subject Line: Grab attention with a concise and personalized subject line. 2- Greeting and Introduction: Address the recipient by name and briefly introduce yourself. 3- Connection or Value Proposition: Establish a connection or highlight a clear value proposition. 4- Brief Explanation: Get to the point quickly and explain the purpose of your email. 5- Personalization and Relevance: Show that you've done your research and tailor the message to their needs. 6- Call to Action: Clearly state the desired action or next step. 7- Closing and Signature: Thank them and provide your contact information. We hope you find this helpful @logan_mcclure
Maya A
i have used lemlist in the past. it is pretty good!
Eugene Sanders
Depends on your needs. Mailshake's a solid pick for personalization and campaign tracking. If you're looking for CRM integration, something like Woodpecker or Reply.io could be more up your alley. But remember, no tool's gonna do the magic alone. It's all about crafting a killer subject line and a value-packed email. Test, optimize, and repeat.
Roy Carter
Cold emailing, eh? Lemlist has been a go-to for many, with its ability to personalize at scale. Woodpecker's also solid with its easy-to-use interface and strong deliverability. Reply.io isn't too shabby either.