Best Christmas gift for a Maker?

Dávid Sipos
12 replies
I asked ChatGPT what is a perfect gift for a maker here is a list: A new laptop or computer to help them stay productive and efficient. A high-quality camera or video camera for creating content for social media or websites. A subscription to a productivity or project management tool to help them stay organized and on track. A new office chair or standing desk to help them work comfortably and improve their ergonomics. A set of high-quality headphones or a noise-cancelling headset to help them focus and block out distractions. A set of business books or a membership to a business coaching program to help them learn new skills and grow their business. A gift card to a local coffee shop or restaurant to help them take a break and recharge. A new planner or journal to help them stay organized and set goals for the year ahead. A set of marketing or branding tools, such as a new logo or website design, to help them stand out from the competition. A gift card to a local spa or wellness center to help them relax and recharge during the busy holiday season.

Replies

Esra Tuğ
All of them are really beautiful, but I think being planned comes first. A new planner or diary to help them stay organized and set goals for the year ahead. I presented a product on this subject, you can check it from the link: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Richard Gao
I would say a simple and affordable gift you can give is paying off their subscription to the tool they frequently use. It's a lot more specific, and shows that you know them well since you know which tools they use the most.
Anne Broadwin
Or, launch the product on that day and get Product Of The Day :)
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
An Amazon Kindle would be nice.
Dávid Sipos
@joanduarte I have a Kindle and its so good to bring all my book with me in the insite pocket of my coat :D
Strawberry grape smoothie
Sind Sie auf der Suche nach dem idealen Weihnachtsgeschenk für einen Maker? HiGift, Ihre europäische Quelle für Online-Werbeartikel, bietet eine vielfältige Auswahl an personalisierten und nicht personalisierten Optionen ohne Mindestbestellmengen. Finden Sie das perfekte Fächer personalisiert oder andere personalisierte Geschenke aus unserer Auswahl von über 10.000 Artikeln und genießen Sie eine schnelle und sichere Lieferung.